You are invited to experience
A Bridle Affair Wedding Event
Sunday, October 22 from 11 to 3 at the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame at 191 Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs.
Join us for a historic day as the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame opens its doors to engaged couples for their first wedding event. This day is dedicated to you! We've gathered dozens of vendors to this one of a kind location to offer the services and advice you need to plan all the details of your wedding day. You won't want to miss this premier opportunity to see the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame at its wedding-decor best. Come and enjoy food tastings from area venues and caterers, prizes, giveaways and fun. Admission is complimentary.
Register to attend here, or call 518.365.3459.
Our amazing Grand Prizes
A Day at the Races Bachelorette Party for the Bride and 4 of her guests, courtesy of the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame. The package includes
· A morning Tour of the Oklahoma Training Track*
· Admission to the Museum for 5
· The Museum’s Saratoga Race Course front row Box which accommodates 5 (including clubhouse admissions) for one afternoon during the 2018 summer meet (date subject to availability)
· A bottle of champagne to enjoy while you watch the races
*The Oklahoma Tour is valid from June – October, 2018.
A Downtown Saratoga Bachelorette Party for the bride and 5 of her friends** including
· An overnight stay in a luxurious Penthouse Loft Suite at the Pavilion Grand Hotel
· A Cheese and Antipasto Platter with Prosecco from Fish at 30 Lake
· Makeup and Blowouts for a celebratory night out from Make Me Fabulous Salon, Bridal & Spa
· A complimentary breakfast in the morning at Blue Peacock Bistro
· Bachelorette Paint Party with 1 beverage each at Saratoga Paint and Sip
· A 2-hour private shopping experience courtesy of Violet's of Saratoga Springs complete with champagne and a $250 gift certificate toward purchases for the bride
**Date subject to availability. Sixty days advance notice required. Some restrictions may apply. Must be 21 or older. Second prize package expires March 31, 2018.